Professional Office Supplies Manufacturer
 
Paper Shredder Laminators Barcode Scanner Binding Machine Paper Cutter Money Machine
E-Scanner Time Recorder Punching Machine Hot Lamination Machine Roll Laminator
NO:DSB-46

> Light Source Visible Laser Diode 650nm
> Scan Pattern Single Scan
> Scan Rate 150-200 times/second
> Scan Precision 0.075-0.10mm(PCS 0.9)
> Scan Depth of field 0-250mm
> Decode Capability EAN-8,EAN-13,
UPC-A,UPC-E,Code 39,Code 93,
Code,128,EAN128,Codaber,Industoal 2 of 5,
Interleave 2 of ……

NO:DSB-45

> Decode Error Rate:less than 1/8 million
> New hi-tech product, RF section uses America imported 2.4G two-way wireless communication module
> Effective communication distance is 30-50 meters.
> with memory,save100000 codes
> 250K Wireless transmission rate,high speed to microsecond delay transmission
> Each scanner can be named with an individual ID to ……




NO:DSB-52

> Antiknock design:withstand 3.0M drops
> Error rate less than 1/9million
> Light Source:Visible Laser Diode 650nm
> Scan Pattern:Single Scan
> Scan Rate:280 times/second
> Scan Precision: 0.10mm(PCS 0.9)
> Scan Width:30mm @ scan window
> Scan Depth of field:0-250mm (0.33.PCS 90%)……

NO:DSB-51

> Antiknock design:withstand 2.0M drops
> Error rate less than 1/5million
> Light Source:Visible Laser Diode 650nm
> Scan Pattern:Single Scan
> Scan Rate:70 times/second
> Scan Precision: 0.10mm(PCS 0.9)
> Scan Width:30mm @ scan window
> Scan Depth of field:0-250mm (0.33.PCS 90%)……




NO:DSB-44

> Antiknock design:withstand 1.5M drops
> Error rate less than 1/5million
> Service life or button reaches up to 50 million times
> Support multiple languages (English,French,German)
> Full indpendent intellectual property rights
> Light Source Visible Laser Diode 650nm
> Scan Pattern Single Scan ……

NO:DSB-43

> Antiknock design:withstand 1.5M drops
> Error rate less than 1/5million
> Convenient and flexible automatic induction function
> Service life or button reaches up to 50 million times
> Support multiple languages (English,French,German)
> Full indpendent intellectual property rights
> Light Source Visible Laser Diode 650nm ……




NO:DSB-42

> Antiknock design:withstand 1.5M drops
> Error rate less than 1/5million
> Service life or button reaches up to 50 million times
> Support multiple languages (English,French,German)
> Full indpendent intellectual property rights
> Light Source Visible Laser Diode 650nm
> Scan Pattern Single Scan
> Scan Rate 100 times/second ……

NO:DSB-41

> Antiknock design:withstand 1.5M drops
> All of the independent intellectual property rights (a number of national patent)
> 32-bit ARM microprocessor, decoding, super error correction capability
> Manual trigger / continuous scan
> Extremely comfortable operation feel
> Types of decoding ……




NO:DSB-23

> Working Frequency:433MHz
> CPU:High performance ARM inner core CPU
> FLASH:8M Byte
> Communication distance : on open places is up to 100m (Max.)
> Antenna:Build in antenna for reader,external antenna for receiver
> Modulation Mode:GFSK
> Transmit Speed: 200Kbps ……

NO:DSB-22

> 1 base frame can support 99 scanners
> The communication distance on open places is up 600m
> Antiknock design:withstand 1.5M drops
> Error rate less than 1/5million
> Convenient and flexible automatic induction function
> Service life or button reaches up to 50 million times
> Light Source:Visible Laser Diode 650nm ……




NO:DSB-21

> Antiknock design:withstand 1.5M drops
> Error rate less than 1/5million
> Convenient and flexible automatic induction function
> Service life or button reaches up to 50 million times
> Full indpendent intellectual property rights
> Light Source:Visible Laser Diode 650nm
> Scan Pattern:Single Scan ……

NO:DSB-20

> Antiknock design:withstand 1.5M drops
> Error rate less than 1/5million
> Service life or button reaches up to 50 million times
> Full indpendent intellectual property rights
> Light Source:Visible Laser Diode 650nm
> Scan Pattern:Single Scan
> Scan Rate:100 times/second ……




NO:DSB-8

> Scanner Type:Bi-directional
> Light Source:RED LED
> Scan Rate: 100 scans per second
> Resolution: 0.10mm (4mil) PCS0.9
> Depth of Field: 0 - 20mm
> Print Contrast: 30% minimum reflective difference
> Interfaces Supported: Keyboard Wedge, RS232, USB
> Current consumption: 100mA (stand by < 40mA) ……

NO:DSB-7

> Scanner Type:Bi-directional
> Light Source:650 - 670nm(visible)
> Scan Rate: 100 scans per second
> Resolution: 0.10mm (4mil) PCS0.9
> Reading Distance: 2.5 - 600mm (100% UPC/EAN)
> Print Contrast: 30% minimum reflective difference
> Current Consumption 100mA (Idle Current < 40mA)
> Voltage Requirement 5VDC ……




NO:DSB-6

> Scanner Type:Bi-directional
> Light Source:650 - 670nm(visible)
> Scan Rate: 100 scans per second typical
> Resolution: 0.10mm (4mil) PCS0.9
> Reading Distance: 2.5 - 600mm (100% UPC/EAN)
> Print Contrast: 30% minimum reflective difference
> Current consumption: 100mA (Idle Current < 40mA) ……

NO:DSB-5

> Light source: visible (650-670nm)
> Scan rate: 48 scans per second
> Resolution: 0.10mm (4mil) at PCS = 0.9
> Reading distance: 1 to 60cm (resolution dependent)
> Voltage requirement: DC +5V ± 5%
> Current consumption: 150mA
> Idle current: <30mA
> Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C ……




NO:DSB-4

> Light source: visible (650-670nm)
> Scan rate: 48 scans per second
> Resolution: 0.15mm (5mil) at PCS = 0.9
> Reading distance: 1 to 38cm (resolution dependent)
> Voltage requirement: DC +5V ± 5%
> Current consumption: 150mA
> Idle current: <30mA
> Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C ……

NO:DSB-3

> Scanner Type: Bi-directional
> Resolution: 0.10mm (4mil) at PCS = 0.9
> Reading distance: 1 to 45cm (resolution dependent)
> Scan Rate: 48 scans per second typical
> Power Sources: Host power or external power supply
> Voltage requirement: DC +5V ± 5%
> Current consumption: 100mA
> Idle current: <10mA ……




NO:DSB-2

> Optical system: 2,160 pixels CCD
> Scan speed: 100 scans per second
> Light source: visible LED (wave length 660nm)
> Resolution: 0.1mm (4mil)
> PCS value: 30% or more
> Scanning angle: 30 (forward)/37 (reverse)
> Scanning width: up to 75mm (2.95")
> Scanning distance: 0 - 25mm……

NO:DSB-1

> Light source: visible laser diode 670±10nm
> Resolution: 4mil (0.1mm)
> Minimum reflectance difference: 30%
> Skew angle: ±50
> Pitch angle: ±65
> Reading distance: see diagrams
> Scan rate: 36 scans/second
> Multi-interface: keyboard emulation, Rs-232 and wand emulation all in one unit
> PS/2 1.5 meter coiled cabled ……

   
   
 

Copyright © 2005 DOWELLHK.CN All Rights Reserved

   
 
Tel: 86-755-26493330
         86-755-26493281
Fax:86-755-26493280